Now that I’m in real estate I wanted to find out more about the deal so I did a little research and here is what I came up with.
- Hugh Hefner never owned the mansion. It was owned by Playboy Enterprises.
- Hugh Hefner rented the mansion for 100.00 per year.
- The mansion was purchased in 1971 for $1,000,000.00
- The listing price for the mansion in 2016 was $ 200,000,000.00 it sold for $100,000,000.00
- Hugh Hefner can stay in the mansion until he dies or until he decides to leave.
- Hefner’s rent has increased to $1,000,000.00 per year.
- The mansion sits on 5 Acres of land
- The mansion is 20,000 square feet in size
- It has 29 rooms, a four person guest house, a swimming pool and of course the world famous grotto.
Take care of yourself Hef. I hope you can stay in the house for many more years. By the way I’m stilling waiting on the invitation to one of your parties.